jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2018
Paris Fashion Week. Street style.
In this last week of September when it comes to fashion we are all with a Paris fashion week overdose. Not only the runway shows but also the street style mania which year after year becomes crazier. On this 2 collages, you can see a few examples of how a bit over the top it can get as well as discovering cool mixes.
At the first collage you can see the things it didn't convince me at all (obviously fashion is subjective, what I see quite weird another can find it outstanding, so no judging. Just giving my point of view).
1) Even though I adore Julie Sariñana's look, in this picture it came to my mind the image of Laura Ingalls stealing Crocodile Dundee's hat.
2) Here Sita Abellán looks like Big Bird from Sesame Street and having the hairstyle inspo from the cartoon Jem & The Holograms.
3) This lady seems she got angry with a therapist and tore his chaise lounge apart.
4) Gotta say this look isn't bad, the only thing I didn't like is the extra large blazer which doesn't suit her at all.
5) This is what I call, cancel the beach getaway last minute and run to fashion week... I mean, seriously flip flops and a blazer??
Collage number 2 is quite surprising because on the looks 1,2 and 3 I found them delightful without being over the top.
Anna Wintour never caught my eye with her style BUT I found this look quite cool. Last but not least the Negin Mirsalehi's outfit shows us that you can show your Cinderella story without losing kick-ass Rambo boots look. Better don't mess with a strong girl.
These images are from CLICK HERE the link to see more.
Up from left to right: Frank Sinatra, Freddy Mercury, Louis Armstrong, Michael Buble. Down from left to right: Hugh Laurie, Jamie Cullum...
Wanted to show you a bit more of the things I do, to wear myself but also to sell. Soooo, here we go... Hope you like them and If you are i...
In this last week of September when it comes to fashion we are all with a Paris fashion week overdose. Not only the runway shows but al...
Como fan del clima fresco, estoy iniciando a emocionarme con las colecciones de Otoño-Invierno que están apareciendo poco a poco y si hay un...