TRADUCE

jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2018

Paris Fashion Week. Street style.


In this last week of September when it comes to fashion we are all with a Paris fashion week overdose. Not only the runway shows but also the street style mania which year after year becomes crazier. On this 2 collages, you can see a few examples of how a bit over the top it can get as well as discovering cool mixes.

At the first collage you can see the things it didn't convince me at all (obviously fashion is subjective, what I see quite weird another can find it outstanding, so no judging. Just giving my point of view).
1) Even though I adore Julie Sariñana's look, in this picture it came to my mind the image of Laura Ingalls stealing Crocodile Dundee's hat.
2) Here Sita Abellán looks like Big Bird from Sesame Street and having the hairstyle inspo from the cartoon Jem & The Holograms.
3) This lady seems she got angry with a therapist and tore his chaise lounge apart.
4) Gotta say this look isn't bad, the only thing I didn't like is the extra large blazer which doesn't suit her at all.
5) This is what I call, cancel the beach getaway last minute and run to fashion week... I mean, seriously flip flops and a blazer??


Collage number 2 is quite surprising because on the looks 1,2 and 3 I found them delightful without being over the top.
Anna Wintour never caught my eye with her style BUT I found this look quite cool. Last but not least the Negin Mirsalehi's outfit shows us that you can show your Cinderella story without losing kick-ass Rambo boots look. Better don't mess with a strong girl.

These images are from CLICK HERE the link to see more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NEGOZI SPECIALI. SCOPRIAMOLI.

Ciao a tutti! Che dirvi, in questi momenti difficili che stiamo attraversando mi è sembrato opportuno condividere con un voi un post su pers...